Tough & tailored labels for automotive industries
Reliable automotive labels can be designed with the highest flexibility in any way you want them. The labels will adhere to smooth, textured or oily surfaces, resist the impact of high temperatures, abrasion or chemicals and will be able to communicate key information to consumers throughout a component's life cycle.
Tough & tailored automotive part labels
Our automotive part labels can now be created with the highest flexibility. This includes:
- small prints of text in every language, symbols and special characters for safety, instructional or identification information
- easy serialisation with higher resolution barcodes and numbers
- full colour prints of company logos, including colour shades, safety pictograms, images and visuals
- more economical printing of complex data, including custom part numbering and any additional information
- artwork support to help create the ideal label
Enhanced printing options are available on most durable Brady labels:
- remain legible and stay attached for a component's life cycle to optimise installation, maintenance and repair
- a range of label top coats and laminates protect against chemicals, harsh liquids and weathering
- interior & exterior use
- flame retardant labels for interior applications
- metallic labels to make parts more noticeable
- security and authentication labels to protect against counterfeiting
- flexible labels for stretchable components
- aggressive adhesive labels for batteries and other applications, including smooth, rough, textured and oily surfaces
- laser markable labels for automated applications
Fully printed, or completed at your location
Enhanced labels can be offered fully printed and ready to be applied either manually or with a label feeder and existing pick & place machinery in automated production lines. Labels can also be partially preprinted and completed at your location with batch codes, production dates or other information using a Brady printer. In automated production this can be done with the BSP61 Print & Apply System, or with the BradyPrinter i7100 Industrial Label Printer and ALF14 Label Feeder. If marking lasers are already in place, our high contrast laser markable labels can increase identification legibility or protect sensitive surfaces.
Improved traceability & compliance
With reliable labels to accurately track parts, and to provide critical safety and operational information, automotive industries can further improve traceability and compliance with safety and environmental standards.