Full colour & complex printing
Brady's product labels are digitally printed in high resolution photo or multicolour quality for optimised communication of important product information with customers. RAL, Pantone and other colour codes can be specified. Print tolerances up to 0,1 mm enhance the full colour quality of small and complex texts, company logo's, barcodes and pictograms on Brady's durable product label materials.
Durable product labels
The full colour product labels can be printed on our durable polyester and other product label materials which are laminated in a matt or glossy finish. The labels offer a high resistance against chemicals, solvents and abrasion to increase their legibility over time.
Our full colour pre-printed product labels are fully customisable. Large and small label sizes can easily be created with serialisation, company logo's, production lot numbers, barcodes and other variable data even in extremely small fonts. Specific label material and adhesive combinations can be selected to increase the label durability and legibility in specific, more demanding conditions. You also have the possiblity to add more data to the labels on-site, using our quality label printers.
Asset & component labels
Our asset and component labels can be created with the highest flexibility. This includes: small prints of text in every language, symbols and special characters; improved serialisation with higher resolution barcodes and numbers; full colour prints of company logos, including colour shades, safety pictograms, images and visuals; and more.
Labels for automotive industries
Reliable automotive labels can be designed with the highest flexibility in any way you want them. The labels will adhere to smooth, textured or oily surfaces, resist the impact of high temperatures, abrasion or chemicals and will be able to communicate key information to consumers throughout a component's life cycle.
Labels for electronic and electric devices
Instruction labels on electric and electronic devices are important for safety, compliance and ease of use. We offer a complete range of reliable labels that can be designed with the highest flexibility and printed with advanced technologies.
Product label specifications checklist
The following specifications and customisation options can all influence a quote for your personalised full colour product identification labels.
Contact us if you are unsure about one or more items on this checklist:
- Application context: will your label be applied to flat or curved surfaces, does it need to resist high or low temperatures, chemicals, UV-exposure? Discuss your application context with Brady for the best results.
- Label material: let us know if you already decided on a specific material or Brady label material (B-number) for your application. Contact us if you are unsure.
- Overlaminate: select either a mat or a glossy finish and protect the labels from abrasion.
- Data: share what needs to be printed on the labels including variable data such as text, barcodes orserialisation.
- Colours: specify RAL or Pantone colours for your labels
- Die-cut tolerance: if you need a specific die-cut tolerance, please specify up to 0,2 mm.
- Label roll position: labels can be offered horizontally or vertically on label rolls. Choose what fits best for your application.
- Complete on-site: let us know if you want to be able to add more data later on to the pre-printed label with your Brady printer. Name the Brady printer or contact us to discover our wide range of THT-printers.
- Regulation: inform us about laws & regulations your labels need to comply with.
- Technical drawing: let us know if you already have a technical drawing of your label or let us create one for you.
- Volume: the amount of labels you need printed will impact the price per label. Inform us about recurrent orders and discuss delivery options.