Highly accurate BradyPrinter i7100
Discover the reliable, highly accurate and heavy-duty BradyPrinter i7100 Industrial Label Printer
Get the brochure
Get a demo
The BradyPrinter i7100 Industrial Label Printer is a reliable, heavy-duty and high accuracy label printer that quickly prints a wide range of high quality identification materials for a variety of applications including cable, printed circuit board and asset & component identification.
Protects against electrostatic discharge
- Prevent damage to sensitive electronic components: casing is manufactured in compliance with EN 61340-5-1:2016 and surface resistance is ≤ 104 ohm in line with DIN IEC 60093, charge reduced from 1000V to 100V in 2 seconds
- Combine with static dissipative labels: combine with B-717, B-718 and B-719 printed circuit board labels to prevent static electricity build up
Features & Benefits
Reliable & fast
The BradyPrinter i7100 offers highly accurate label printing for business critical high volume identification challenges.
The printer features:
- a powerful internal processor designed to handle up to 7000 labels per day
- up to 300 mm/sec print speed
- 600 dpi ultra-sharp printing
- center alignment of prints for high printing accuracy
- interchangeable platen rollers for optimised printhead life time
- a wide range of high quality identification materials
Easy to use
The BradyPrinter i7100 has an intuitive colour touch screen interface with distinctive icons to easily access the printer's menus. The printer's foldable cover allows for a small system footprint and enables users to quickly change consumables to start a new job or continue printing.
To meet your unique workflow & data flow needs, the BradyPrinter i7100 connects any way you need it to be. It offers plenty of ports and an optional I/O connection that allows your printer to be triggered from the programmable controller, foot pedal, sensor or other basic device.
A wide range of applications
The BradyPrinter i7100 Label Printer can print on a wide range of durable and specialty identification solutions for Electronics, Aerospace, Defence and Mass Transit manufacturers, Automotive, Logistics, ICT Infrastructure and Telecom industries.
Label materials include:
3 ways to get your labels
The BradyPrinter i7100 exists in 3 variations depending on how you prefer to receive your printed labels:
BradyPrinter i7100 Standard
- Manually remove self-adhesive printed labels from their liner
- Labels can be cut using an included tear plate or optional cutters
BradyPrinter i7100 Peel
- Automatically separates printed labels from their liner
- Automatically rewinds empty label liner
- Next label can be triggered manually, or automatically
BradyPrinter i7100 Label rewind (peel version + rewind guide plate)
- Automatically rewinds printed labels on a roll
The BradyPrinter i7100 Standard can be equipped with an automatic cutter and tray to easily collect printed and neatly separated labels when the print job is done. The BradyPrinter i7100 Peel can even be changed into all 3 printer variations using easy-to-install accessories. Swiftly swap the peel bar for the rewind guide plate if you don’t immediately need your printed labels but want to have a fully printed roll of labels for later use. Or replace the peel bar with a tear plate or an automatic cutter with tray, just like the BradyPrinter I7100 Standard.
Get your printed labels any way you want them. Discover the BradyPrinter i7100 accessories!
Need help finding the best label printer or printer model for your needs?
Register to get product updates and fast access to tech support.
Register your product