Field operators in the physical plant often face a labyrinth of pipes and instruments relying solely on past training and experience to know where they need to be. To easily navigate the ever evolving COG physical plant, Brady offers durable signage solutions
for a more efficient turnaround.
Durable Brady signage can be used in a number of ways to support field operators in chemical, oil or gas plants:
• Gauge marking
• Lubrication point identification
• Replacement parts identification
• Equipment, component identification
• Fluid level marking
• Checklists & procedures
• Condition monitoring
• Valves, levers and switch position identification
• Pipe marking
Durable Brady signs can resist UV exposure, weathering, extreme temperatures and chemicals and can be printed on-site using a Brady printer and pre-defined templates.
• BBP33: satisfies a multitude of COG identification applications. Ideal during a turnaround!
• BBP85: prints large format signs required in the field to reduce operational mistakes. Great for operational excellence programmes!
Download ‘Equipment visuals for process operations’ whitepaper
Improve plant operability, maintainability and reliability with great signage. Find out how in our white paper ‘Equipment visuals for process operations’.